UPPGMEE Exam Pattern
The UPPGMEE 2015 will follow the exam pattern given below.
1. The examination will be conducted in English medium only and will be a 3 hour (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.) paper for 200 marks.
2. The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) as follows:
a. 90 questions on pre-clinical and para-clinical subjects.
b. 90 questions on clinical subjects.
c. 10 questions on comprehension
3. There will be three sections of multiple choice questions (MCQs):
Section A. There will be 90 questions (of 1 mark each) with 4 choices out of which one will be the most suitable response.
Section B. There will be 90 questions (of 1 mark each) with 4 choices out of which one will be the most suitable response.
Section C. There will be 2 paragraphs followed by 5 questions (of 2 marks each) each based on that paragraph. Each question will have 4 alternatives of which one will be best suited or best response.
4. The most suitable response is decided by the UPPGMEE 2015 board of examiners, whose decision shall be final.
5. There will be no negative marking.
6. You may use only a black ball pen for filling the circles in your OMR answer sheet.
7. The results and the answer key will be made available on the website www.kgmu.org.
8. In order to qualify in the exam, you need to score at least 50% marks (general category) or 40% marks (reserved category) or 45% marks (general category physically handicapped.) But qualifying does not necessarily translate into admission - you'll be given admission to the PG medical/ dental courses only on the basis of merit at the time of counselling.