UPPGMEE 2012 Exam Dates
- UPPGMEE Medical Entrance Exam Date : 26th February, 2012, ( Sunday, 10 .00 AM. to 1.00 PM)
- Date of Entrance Examination: Sunday, February 26, 2012
- Submission of application starts from: Friday, Jan 20, 2012.
- Last date for Cash Payment at Axis Bank or Allahabad Bank for Online application: Wednesday, Feb 01, 2012
- Last date for receiving completed application online: Saturday, Feb 04, 2012 upto 5:00 P.M.
- Expected date of declaration of merit list: Wednesday, March 7, 2012.
- Date of Medical Board for obtaining Physically handicapped certificate: Tuesday, April 03, 2012.
- Date of first Counselling: Tuesday, April 17 2012. (Venue C.S.M. Medical University. Lucknow).
- Last Date for joining the allotted college & course from first Counselling: Monday, April 23, 2012.
- Date of Start of Course: Wednesday, May 02, 2012.
- Any change in dates of counselling will be announced by the Director General Medical Education, UP Lucknow. (Enquiries should not be directed to the examining body.)
- Date of second Counselling: Friday, May 25, 2012.
- Last date for candidates for joining allotted seats from 2nd round of counselling: Thursday, May 31, 2012.
UPPGMEE 2012 Primary Exam Rules
a. Every candidate is required to bring all the following THREE documents
- Admit card
- Verification form from the Principal / Dean in original AND
- PAN Card in original or Certificate of Bank Manager in original
b. Candidate shall report to examination hall at 9AM and occupy his/her seat in the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
c. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the Examination under any circumstances.
UPPGMEE 2012 Examination Process1. Candidates will have to report to the Examination Centre at 9:00 AM (one hour in advance).
2. Candidates should bring the THREE DOCUMENTS viz., Admit Card, Verification form from the Principal/Dean and the Verification form from Bank Manager/ PAN card in Original to the examination centre.
3. Candidates are required to take their seats by 9:30 AM. The Examination process shall start at 9:45 AM. No candidate will be allowed inside the Hall after 9:45 AM.
4. Candidates may have to pass through metal detector gates and be subjected to frisking by center authority and any noncooperation in this regard would amount to unfair means and cancellation of his candidature. Mobiles and electronic gadgets are not permissible. Center will not be responsible for safe custody of your belongings hence you are advised not to bring anything.
5. Once seated the candidates will be provided with an OMR sheet and question paper. Candidates should read instructions on the Question papers and OMR sheet carefully before filling the OMR sheet. They will be guided through the process of filling the identification information on the OMR sheet. Any defect in the OMR answer sheet should be brought to the notice of the Invigilator who will change the OMR sheet if found defective. No change in OMR sheet will be made after the start of the examination.
6. After distribution of question papers, candidates must immediately ensure that they have received question paper of the correct course, viz., MD/MS/Diploma or MDS as applicable. Subsequent representation will not be entertained.
7. Candidates will be photographed and fingerprinted in the examination Hall. They will also have to give a sample of their handwriting in the Examination Hall. Other methods of
identification may also be used.
8. Candidates should be careful while filling the circles on the Answer Sheet. Use only black ball pen for filling the circles. Pen would be provided at the center. Once filled, no change is possible.
9. A dot or any other mark like X, -, Ö, 0, or any other mark read by the optical mark reader will be considered as a response marked by you.
10. You will be given one copy of your OMR answer sheet at the end of the examination. Please mark answers with sufficient pressure so that the mark is easily seen on the last copy of OMR sheet.
11. Copy of Question paper will not be provided.
12. Candidate will be required to fill in the number of questions attempted in the OMR answer sheet failing which his/her candidature may be cancelled.