UPPGMEE Application Form
Applications for UPPGMEE 2015 can only be submitted online and starts from 1 January, 2015 till 15 February, 2015. You are advised to fill the form carefully; no change can be made thereafter. You can apply by visiting the website www.kgmu.org
You will have to first login using a valid email ID and create password. This login ID must be accessed for downloading the admit card. Payment for application form can be done by any of the following modes:
- You can pay your application fees of Rs. 1800 plus transaction charges using a credit/debit card application fee.
- You can also deposit the fee using a bank challan. You can pay Rs. 1800 in account number 914020056788145 of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Axis Bank or you can also pay at any of the branches of Allahabad Bank in the account number, 50253899539. Please make sure you note down the unique transaction ID/ Journal number.
Before filling your application form ensure you have the electronic version of the following:
- Photograph: It should be a .jpg file format. Please follow the instructions given on the website to avoid rejection of form.
- Scanned signature: The file should be in .jpg format with a size between 250KB to 500KB.
- Scanned certificate from Principal/ Dean of the College/University certifying your name, photograph, signature and handwriting.
- A sample of handwriting.
Ensure that you save a printout of your application. Submit the completed online UPPGMEE 2014 application before 15 Feb, 2015, 5 p.m.