Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University
Updated on: Feb 11, 2013
The foundation of Dr B. R. Ambedkar University (formerly known as Agra University) was laid on the 1st of July, 1927. The University was renamed as Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University in 1996.
The University has been accorded a 'B' ranking by the National Assessment and Accreditation Center (NAAC). It is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Educational facilities in five faculties, viz-Arts, Science, Commerce, Law & Education through 23 departments (16 Postgraduate & 3 undergraduate) are available under these faculties.
- School of Information Science and Technology
- School of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology
- School of Ambedkar Studies
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Environmental Science
- School of Home Science
- Guest House
- Placement Cell
- Sports Council
- Boys & Girls Hostel
For further information related to DBRAU Agra, click on the links provided below: