UPCPMT 2015 Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2015) is expected to follow the given exam pattern:
1. It will be a 3 hour paper (9 am - 12 noon)
2. There will only be one paper consisting of questions from the subjects - zoology, botany, chemistry & physics
3. There will be 50 questions from each subject. Hence, 200 questions in total.
4. Every correct answer will fetch you one mark. Total Marks = 200.
5. No negative marking.
6. All questions will be objective in nature with multiple options for answers.
7. The UPCPMT 2015 question paper will be in Hindi as well as English language.
8. Candidates who qualify in UPCPMT and who did not have Hindi as a subject in high school, will have to later clear a Hindi test which will be of high school standard.