UPCPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Students should meet the following eligibility criteria for appearing for UPCPMT 2013:
* Students must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with physics, chemistry and biology english as one of the subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university in UP.
* Students must have secured with minimum 50% average marks in science subjects for general category and 40% for OBC/SC/ST students.
* A candidate should be from Uttar Pradesh, if not then she/he should fulfil the residence criteria laid by the U.P. government.
* Aspiring candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of the admission.
* for BAMS course, only those students are eligible who have passed madhyama examination from Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
* for BUMS course, only those students are eligible who have passed higher school or equivalent examination with Urdu.
* for MBBS/BDS course, the eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical council of India and Dental Council of India.