UPCPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Students should meet the following eligibility criteria for appearing for UPCPMT 2015:
* Students must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with physics, chemistry, biology and english as one of the subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university in UP.
* Students must have secured minimum 50% average marks in science subjects (PCB) for general category and 40% for OBC/SC/ST students.
* A candidate should be from Uttar Pradesh, if not then she/he should fulfil the residence criteria laid by the U.P. government.
* Aspiring candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of the admission.
* for BAMS course, only those students are eligible who have passed madhyama examination from Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
* for BUMS course, only those students are eligible who have passed higher school or equivalent examination with Urdu.
* for MBBS/BDS course, the eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical council of India and Dental Council of India.
If you are eligible to appear for UPCPMT 2015, you can apply online for the exam.