AMU BE Evening (Part Time) Exam 2015
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts an entrance examination for admission into Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) (Evening / Part Time / PT) programs. The programs are offered by Faculty of Engineering & Technology / Dr. Zakir Husain College of Engineering & Technology Aligarh Muslim University in the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
The candidates having a Diploma in Engineering and those who are working in the concerned engineering departments are only eligible to apply for B. E. (Evening) Program. The duration of the program is 4 years (8 semesters).
The programs offered are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). These programs are recognized as per with other degree programs offered by any other Indian universities and also by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Successful candidates can get work opportunities in a number of Govt. agencies, Public Sector Undertakings etc in India and abroad with excellent work condition.
AMU B.E Evening (Part Time) 2015 Dates
Last date to apply online: 4 April, 2015
Entrance exam date: 30 April, 2015, 4 p.m.
Application Form 2015
The application form for B.E. (Evening) entrance exam has to be filled only online along with an admission test fee of Rs.300 and submitted to:
Admission Section, Office of the Controller
of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002
2 hour objective type paper, 100 marks, 100 questions (25 questions on Physical Sciences and 75 questions on relevant engineering branch)
You can apply for both AMU's B.E. part time course if you have secured at least 50% in "Diploma in Engineering" in the relevant branches mentioned:
B.E. (Evening) Civil
- Diploma in Civil Engineering OR
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship OR
- Diploma in Drafting & Designing (Civil) / Dip in Civil-Construction Technology
- Interior design
B.E. (Evening) Mechanical
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- Diploma in Drafting & Designing (Mechanical) / Dip. in Mechanical Production Engg. OR
- Diploma in Mech. Refrigeration Air Conditioning
- Plastic Technology / Leather & Footwear Technology/ Automobile Engineering
B.E. (Evening) - Electrical
- Diploma in Electrical Engg. OR
- Diploma in Electrical ( Instrumention ) OR
- Diploma in Instrumention Control OR
- Diploma in Electronics Engg. OR
- Diploma in Electronics Engg. ( TV Tech.) / Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Engg.
No. of Seats For AMU BE Evening
- Civil Engineering: 50
- Mechanical Engineering: 50
- Electrical Engineering: 50
Aligarh Muslim University conducts a competitive written entrance test for admission to B.E. (Evening / Part Time) program. The selection procedure for AMU B.E. part time (evening) is as follows:
The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the written test (100 marks) and professional experience (25 marks.)
If you have appeared for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)'s - B.E. (Evening / Part Time) Entrance Test and are waiting for the result, then this is the right place for you.
To know the AMU B.E (evening) entrance exam result, visit http://results.upeducation.net/AMU/.